Friday, March 25, 2011

Boston Area Events

TGIF!!! :)

I wanted to let anyone in the Boston area know about two great gardening events happening this weekend.

Saturday:
Gardeners' Gathering - Put on by the Boston Natural Area Network it's an afternoon of workshops. Schedule of workshops was put on their website this morning. And to top it off Mumbles will be there! Free

Sunday:
Spring into Gardening - Put on by Bountiful Brookline. This one is pretty expensive (by my standards anyway) so I'm not sure I'll be attending, but it looks great!

And to go with all this Springtime activity it's finally stopped snowing! That had better be the end of it. You hear me Mother Nature? You can take your 80+ inches of snow for the year and STOP now.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment